Friday, July 8, 2011

What the Bliggity?!

As many of you already know...I have an extreme addiction.

BLOGGING!

Not only do I think about daily what I can blog about, I stalk blogs all day long when Ryan is working. haha  I have some good news though, I am not the only one! {YAY!}  From stalking all these blogs, I have come to learn that most bloggers have the same addiction {whew} so that's good.  I don't feel so crazy now! 

With this addiction I have found this new HOT BLIGGITY BLOG!  Oh my CUTENESS!  They have some of the cutest backgrounds {I think} and I can't decide what one I want!  I want all of them! haha I settled for this cute yellow and turquoise green one though.  I think it's a good summer one right?  I am so indecisive!  When I see too many cute things it's just hard for me to pick just ONE!

Anyway, I have found a gazillion cute blogs {which I have posted on the side of my blog} so check them out!  They have some of the most adorable things I have ever seen!  And I want to make every single one of those crafts and home decor and delicious food. 

Top Ten things I can't live without:
#1 My husband

#2 My family {both sides}

#3 My cute puppy {Nutmeg}

#4 San Diego or the Beach

#5 My craft stuff {ALL OF IT}

#6 Clothes and accessories

#7 MAKEUP! {girlie girl here}

#8 ITALIAN FOOD! mmm

#9 Photos {love pictures!}

#10 My blogs! haha

As of right now these are a must have for me! It's not in a specific order {other than my husband is definitely number one on my list!}

One more week until California baby! Woo!  

Update:  Ryan will be posting his book on the Kindle and Nook by next week.  I have been reading it and it seriously is so good!  Read it and spread the word!  {Once it is published that is}  I am SO proud of him! 

 Here is the temporary cover that Ryan made!  Isn't it awesome?! 
Here is the hard copy I made for him!  

Hope you all are having an amazing summer!  I feel like it is flying by!  

Love, The Hansen's 

No comments:

Post a Comment