Just warning...Ryan and I tend to take goofy pictures... ALOT! Well so does the rest of my family...so you've been warned! ;) Enjoy!
Leaving St. George!
Getting ready to drive to Cali!
Told ya.. goofy pictures make life more interesting! haha ;)
My little sister loves her nerd glasses... I had to post this...She's crazy! lol But I love the little girl {even though she is not so little anymore! She's as tall as me! What the flip?!}
5*****Hotel Baby! So beautiful...!
This was our beautiful bedroom...
Our own tv!
Ryan being...well Ryan...
The front room! I had to snag photos as fast as I could... so they aren't the best but they work! You get the idea. :)
Master Bedroom
They got their own tv too!
Beautiful Master bath
The Kitchen...Nothing too special but it had everything! Don't mind my mothers hand. haha
Now the view from our balcony...was BEAUTIFUL! Sigh...I miss it already...
Okay, these are the pool area pictures... I took them early in the morning on the last day, and the early morning fog hadn't burned off yet. It's still pretty, just not as bright and happy as it was around noon. haha
It overlooked the ocean, so pretty!
This is what the outside of our building looked like. And Ryan walking. ;) haha
The Pier was so fun! We walked it like a million times.
There is a wrap up of the first couple days and what our vacation resort looked like! It was beautiful! Going from a 5 star to a dump of a hotel in St. George was no bueno though. haha We were definitely spoiled on this trip. I have lots more photos too ;) We were gone for 10 days though, so what did you expect? I definitely can't blog a whole week in just one day.
Love, The Hansen's


No comments:
Post a Comment