Saturday, July 9, 2011

My craft/art/makeup room in progress!

Before meets After
 Look at the transformation! haha it was SO messy!  It's kinda of disgusting how much art/craft stuff I have!  The funniest thing was when the guys were carrying my craft boxes down, because they were SO heavy!  {They ended up being the heaviest}  It was mostly my big box of scrapbook paper! {Yes I have another addiction, scrapbook paper!}  If I see cute paper, I just have to buy it!  But I am so picky about how I use my cute paper, I am like ocd with it!  Poor Ryan... I could spend HOURS at the craft store.  

 Our "writing" corner {and put all the random crap on desk}
My {Crafting} Area!  It's not all decorated cute yet... but I promise it will be!  I am working on my cute chair!  Just wait till you see it ;)

My {Makeup} Corner!  It's a perfect little spot! 

Ok so It's still kind of messy...because I seriously have so much STUFF!  But hey art is good for you!

Look at all that scrapbook paper on the bottom shelf!  HOLY MOLY!  I love it!  I can't believe how much art/craft stuff I have.

All my Art projects and boxes.  I have so many finished projects that are all boxed up...kind of makes me sad!  I should probably frame some of my art.  

My Cricut and Gypsy...Can you love a machine?  Because I love these!  Yes and it's pink! :D

More craft stuff! {vinyl, stickers, pencils, pens, my cuttle bug, buttons..}  You name it, I probably have it.

Look at all my cartridges!  I love my collection! haha  I have like 15 more cartridges just on my Gypsy alone. Yes I am a lucky girl.  My sister and I have SO much craft stuff.   ohmycrafts.com has some amazing deals on vinyl and cartridges if you are ever wanting good deals!

I have some candle stick holders and this old chair I am working on... When I am done they will be so cute!  I love the DI!  You can find some great things for super cheap. ;)



I started painting the other day...It's been a while!  I really miss doing art... :(  It makes me so happy!  So my goal is to start doing art again! 

Here are some of my pieces of artwork I did in high school... I really miss it when I look at these.  But I am determined to start working on some pieces of artwork!

Oil Painting {not the best quality}

simple acrylic

Watercolor

Pencil/color pencil/pen


Ryan busy typing away!  Getting ready to publish his book tonight {hopefully} so exciting!  

Love, The Hansen's

No comments:

Post a Comment