Friday, July 1, 2011

"If you work hard AMAZING things will happen"



My cute husband finished his book last night!  Just thought I would share the news with everyone!  YAY!  After months of writing and 56,000 words later, the book is complete!  We have definitely had our fair share of "weird" looks when Ryan and I tell everyone he is writing a book.  One thing we have learned with Ryan writing this book is...Don't let other people bring you down!  Why do we always put people down or discourage them from following their dreams?  Is it because most of us have given up past dreams and are disappointed in ourselves for not accomplishing those goals?

Ryan and I both have always had big goals and big dreams.  It's so exciting to see some of these dreams coming true!  We are just looking for an artist to help design his cover, and then he will publish it!  I am so so proud of him.  I have always supported him in writing, because he really has so much talent.  I have read several stories he has started on and they are so amazing!  I am a strong believer that God gives you these gifts for a reason and I think everyone should pursue their dreams.   A lot of times when we give up on our dreams, we don't see how truly close we were to achieving them.





Good Job babe!  I am so proud of you!  I can't wait to see his book published on ebooks.  Make sure to read it once it is out! 

Love, The Hansen's
{Sorry my last post font was all crazy and hard to read...I dunno what happened! haha}



No comments:

Post a Comment