Sunday, June 19, 2011

Minion Cupcakes

I made the cutest cupcakes ever this weekend!  I seriously about died when I saw a picture of these cupcakes somewhere online and I knew I had to make them... If you haven't seen Despicable Me you won't get it.  Also if you haven't seen that movie, you must!  It is definitely one of my favorites!  haha

Here is my Minion Cupcake!  Cute?  I love it!  

Here is a quick run down on how I made these freaken adorable cupcakes...

First you have to bake some cupcakes...I am cheap and buy the box cake mix.  If you want you can make your own cake mix and do it that way!  This was just faster and easier for me, plus I love these cake mixes.

Next you want to cut some twinkies in half.  You will need some white smarties for the eyes and some black frosting for the details.  Then you just go to town and get there faces done!  You can create whatever expression you want! haha 

Frost your cupcakes and plop your minion right on top!  You need to put enough frosting though so that the twinkie stays.  Once you do that for the finishing touch add some chocolate sprinkles to his head for the hair!

And there you have some pretty cute minion cupcakse!  I love them!  I would do them on the same day too, because the twinkies will dry out if you wait a day.  

We did movie buckets for our dads for Fathers Day... Hence the awesome Minion cupcakes. haha  Presents on a budget can be a blast I think!  Then you have to get creative! ;)  

This was the bucket I did for my dad... And he loved it!  And my whole family loved their Minion cupcakes too. ;)


 And of course here is the happy couple! ;)  Can't leave those out now can we?

Being goofy defines us. haha I love this boy so much!  Seriously It is the best when you can just be your crazy self around the person  you love the most! :)

Hope everyone had an awesome Fathers Day!

Love, The Hansen's

1 comment: