Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodbye 1st home...Hello 2nd!

The Adventures of BnR
And so it Begins...

 We were STARVING!  A pizza picnic the night before we move. 
 I felt like the boxing was endless!  Ah! We have a lot of stuff for only being married 10 months.
Front room the day of moving

It actually wasn't too messy!  :) I felt like we were pretty organized!

 No more kitchen table!  We gave it to our friend for free... Aren't we the nicest?! haha I just wanted that big table gone!  Now we just need to find a table we like.
Goodbye nasty kitchen!

Pictures are deceiving...This bathroom was disgusting! Blah!

 2nd Bedroom... 
 Master Bedroom...

Drum roll please....I present to you... Our NEW HOME! (basement apartment) 
(Don't mind the boxes and big mess we have to clean up... In a few weeks this place will be dang cute!)

 YAY A BIGGER, NICER, NEWER, CLEANER, KITCHEN!  Ok so I am way excited about this...Want to know why?  Because there is a dishwasher, a full size oven/stove, and a built in microwave!  Did I mention the fridge? oh cuz it's new and clean and amazing! So excited to not wash dishes by hand (more like Ryan is! He does most the dish washing anyways...)
Look how big it is?  YAY! So much space to decorate! :) hehe
 Our HUGE master bedroom... So much space!
 2 closets! Ryan and I get our OWN space.  I am especially excited for that one.  
Family Room

 Another view of the family room...
 My cute man!  Such an amazing guy, I am so lucky to have him!
 Our bigger and much nicer bathroom! 
 The washer and dryer are in the bathroom as well...an upgrade from having one in the kitchen and one outside!  haha
 Ok so WOW the 2nd bedroom became the room where all the boxes went. haha It will be my makeup/art/craft/writing room once we are through.
 Another view of the 2nd bedroom
Our hallway and front door.  

Ryan and I are so beyond excited to be living in such an amazing place!   Our landlords are BEYOND amazing.  I mean they even offered to have us eat with them tonight!  How nice is that?  They are in there 20's and are so awesome.  I think the wife and I are going to be really good friends.  We already talk a whole bunch, and she loves crafts!  Just like me! haha 

I am really excited to go to our new ward on Sunday too, we have already been invited to ward activities and such.  Such a big difference from our last ward!  Ryan will be tons closer to school and his job.  I will still make the commute to Bountiful everyday, but Kaysville isn't that far so it shouldn't be that bad.   I do hate that I have to get up earlier though! Blah!  

Thank you mi familia for helping us have a successful move today!  We love you mucho grande!

Love, The Hansens 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new place! :) super cute!! much better then the old one! but i did love the saying above the stove in your old house

    ReplyDelete