Ryan got a new job! HOORAY!!! We are definitely so excited. It is a part time job at Sams Club in Layton. He started Tuesday this week, I just had to wait for him to tell his manager at Blockbuster. haha He is making almost 3 dollars more there too! {More than me now I might add...lame...} Unfortunately he will be working part time at Blockbuster for the summer too just to get more hours in. It will be the perfect job for him during school though. They will be working with his school schedule, and there hours are a million times better than at Blockbuster! So if he does work nights, it's only until 9! {No more late night shifts during school! Yay!}
Now for my fun week. Late Monday night when I was getting into bed my back started hurting! It came out of nowhere! So I thought I probably just strained it and took some ib profin and went to bed. I woke up really early Tuesday morning in a panic because my back hurt so bad I couldn't even lay down! I got up to drink a lot of water {worried it may be a kidney stone} and took more ib profin to see if it went away. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand, I couldn't even lay down! It was horrible! Ryan got up and tried to calm my worried self down. The thoughts running through my mind were definitely not good. I was thinking the worst, and scared out of my mind. Ryan assured me that because my kidney area didn't hurt {which it didn't hurt at all} It was the middle part of my back so I probably just strained it.
I used all the energy I had to get ready for work, and I made the drive {which seemed forever long} to Bountiful. I was definitely dying at work, so my manager sent me home to get better. I had never had this pain before and it was definitely making me sick! So I slept from 12 - 4, until Ryan got home. He cheered me up by making some Tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich {one of my favs!} and put in my favorite movie, Despicable Me! {My father in-law got me addicted to that movie haha} I thought I was feeling better, but I seemed to be getting worse back pain wise. I assured myself it wasn't my kidneys, because my kidneys didn't hurt at all! I wasn't rushing to the bathroom either, there weren't any other symptoms linked to an infection or kidney stones.
Wednesday I still wasn't feeling well. My back still hurt, I felt the same. I didn't call into work because I hate calling in! haha By noon I was rushing to the bathroom every 2 minutes, by then I knew it was a kidney infection so my manager sent me home. I was confused at first when I was talking to the nurse because I told her it wasn't my kidneys that hurt it was my middle back! Well I was definitely wrong! I am glad I got other symptoms because I would have waited longer to go to the doctors. You do not want to wait very long when you have a kidney infection. She put me on some antibiotics which seemed to have helped within hours of taking them! I am feeling tons better than I did yesterday, still in a little pain but lots better. Thanks to my cute husband who has been taking such good care of me! haha I just love him!
So there is our big stories for the week! Ryan started a new job and I got sick! haha My goal of getting this whole house unpacked by today kind of fell through, but I am hoping Saturday I can get it all done! I wish I had money to decorate, because I am dying to get some color in our sad boring family room! I guess I am just going to have to get really thrifty and creative! Decorating on a tight budget can be extremely fun and challenging! And I love a decorating challenge! ;) Hope everyone is having an awesome week!
Love, The Hansen's


No comments:
Post a Comment