Monday, October 31, 2011

Moments like this...

I love photos...Because you capture moments like this.  Sometimes the most imperfect photo can show the most love.  I think that's why I love photos like this.  Some photographers stage too much, some don't stage at all.  I think there has to be a happy medium between the two. 
Yes our generation may be more obsessed with photos, but I think photos are like a journal.  I kick myself for not taking pictures as often.  Yes there may be goofy ones and not so good ones, but in the millions of pictures we take there are a select few that end up staying with us the rest of our lives.  The pictures we take now will show the generations after us how we were.  Journals are wonderful, but pictures tell a story.  

It was so fun taking pictures the other day.   It brought back memories of being engaged...I loved it! 

Our life is far from perfect...but that's what makes it so amazing.  The people that are the happiest aren't the ones with the nicest car or the fanciest house.  I have realized more and more since I have been married that money and things can't make you happy.  They will never make you happy.  It's your family, friends and the gospel that can bring you the most joy!  



I love my life... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment