Brielle Lee
Born on a snowy day on Nov. 5th 1990
I thought I would share some fun pictures...I love walking down memory lane! I know 21 isn't THAT old...but I still feel old. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was in elementary school! Now I know what parents mean when they say their kids grow up too fast.
Newborn
{ 1}
{1 and a half}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{9}
{10}
{12}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18 }
{19}
{Almost 20...}
{21 TOMORROW}
Tomorrow I turn 21...CRAZY! I swear I was just 19 and getting married. haha 2 years ago today I actually first started talking to Ryan. I cannot believe it has been 2 years since I met my handsome man! I remember my best friend Aubrey coming down and taking me out to lunch on November 4th 2009...and she said that night I was going to meet my husband. And I totally did! Aubrey you must be psychic or somethin... just saying. haha Tomorrow is gonna be a good day! I can't wait to be a legal adult! haha oh yeah!



















hahaha I'm glad I said that! That way I can take credit for getting you two together! :) JUST KIDDING! love you
ReplyDelete