Monday, October 24, 2011

Hansen Pumpkin Carving

Wow...Hello talk about slacker!  I can't believe I haven't been blogging!  Ah!  I guess there really hasn't been anything too interesting in our lives lately.  Also I have been horrible with not taking pictures of things we do...really I am going to regret not taking more pictures of our life.  haha

Today us Hansen's carved some sweet pumpkins!  Ok, story time...I have never carved pumpkins like this before.  Which came as a big shocker to my new family.  It's not my fault ok?!  I mean I have always done the typical pumpkin using triangles squares and circles. haha  Well today I got a taste of the Hansen awesome pumpkin carving skills.  I think I did fairly well...

Ryan decided that he needed his Harry Potter glasses for carving Harry Potter...
Me...I am a Pirates kind of girl...Not Harry Potter... haha Ryan has a love for knives, should I be concerned?
These are our pumpkins before...

Jason has this obsession with Apple...so he had to carve an Apple.  Kind of threw all of our amazing pumpkins off.  haha jk

Ok I had no idea how to tape the picture to my pumpkin...Luckily my hubby was a pro so he helped me. haha
 Malissa kept saying how she had the best pumpkin...I guess it was ok. haha No hers turned out so cute!  
 Jason and his Apple...

 Jason and Malissa started before us.  I promise we weren't that slow. haha 

 Look at us go!  

Oh yeah!  Final product!  I think it looks amazing!  Oh and the reason Jason's pumpkin is so bright you ask?  Because it had to have a flashlight!  Apple is high tech, it couldn't just be a candle.  psh... haha
 Our finished pumpkins

 Brielle's Pumpkin...Pirates of the Caribbean (sorry Ryan took a blury picture..)
Ryan's pumpkin - Harry Potter

So there you have it!  It was a fun night!  I must admit this way of pumpkin carving is a lot of fun.  Plus I am a Hansen now and apparently there is a pumpkin carving reputation I have to live up to now.  haha 

Love, 
The Hansen's

No comments:

Post a Comment