Sunday, May 1, 2011

He asked...I said yes...


Last Sunday, April 24th, was our one year engagement anniversary!  YAY!  It is so crazy to see how fast time flies when you are in love!  I love being married!  It is seriously so beyond amazing.  Ryan is the best husband ever and I am so blessed!  I thought I would share some fun pictures from the day we got engaged to this day.  It is crazy how much Ryan and I have learned in the past year, and it is even more amazing to be on this journey together. 

 He proposed overlooking Park City.  Such a beautiful day!

Right after he proposed.

This was actually taken in February 2010, a couple months before we got engaged.  It was around the time we decided we wanted to get married.

Some Engagements

Engagements

Don't pay attention to the date. haha Ryan surprised me with tickets to the Backstreet Boys concert!  
June 2010

The day I got to go through the temple.  Such an amazing day!


Married at last!! :) 


Honeymoon in San Diego

Our first Christmas together as Hubby and Wifey

Happy New Year! 2011

Today... A year later...And we are still lookin good! haha :)

Three more months until our 1 year anniversary!  I can't believe how fast it is coming!  







No comments:

Post a Comment