Wednesday, May 4, 2011
9 months :)
Happy 9 month anniversary to us!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It is crazy to me to think just 9 months ago today Ryan and I got married. It has been a long journey, but it has been so worth it! I love my sweet husband so much, and I can't wait to spend forever with him! I don't think I could have married a better man.
So we have some good news! We finally found a new place to live! I am so unbelievably excited, words cannot even express how excited I am! Most of you know of all the problems we have had at our current place. Thank goodness we get to finally move out of this dump and into a better home and environment. It is a basement apartment located in Kaysville. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen, washer and dryer, and TONS of storage. The master bedroom is HUGE! The whole apartment is huge, we don't even have enough stuff to fill the place! haha I told Ryan that I guess this means we have to go shopping! ;) New home, new furniture right?
We feel so blessed to have found such an amazing place. After many, many, MANY prayers...they were finally answered. Ryan and I have been looking for a new place to live since the beginning of January. So it was such a relief today to finally find a new home. I have such a strong testimony of prayer, I know that if you have a sincere heart and you pray with real intent your prayers will be answered. There were so many times where I would have just moved anywhere, but I knew it wasn't right. I know our patience and faith paid off and I am so glad we waited. The landlords are a young married couple with a 2 year old little girl and one on the way. Did I mention they just got a puppy? So I have my puppy and baby craving settled for now! hahaha :) They are the nicest people! I am so excited to go to this new ward and meet new people!
It's gonna be a crazy month, but in the end it will be well worth it! I can't wait to move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment