"Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out."
— Gordon B. HinckleyChurch was amazing today...It was the first time in a very long time that I absolutely loved it! I think having been in primary and nursery for the past couple years, I really treasure the time I get to go to relief society. I don't regret ever having those callings, but I miss learning and going to relief society and Sunday school. Everything that was taught today was things I needed to hear. Things I had prayed about and needed answers too. It's amazing how one person can get up and bare their testimony, and it really touches your heart. Peoples testimonies are other peoples answers and testimony builders.
I will admit I have been very negative lately, sometimes I just don't understand life. It frustrates me! I get angry with myself that I am not perfect and that everything seems to be going wrong. I found this quote from President Gordon B. Hinckley that I loved. "Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight." Life is hard right now, not just for me, but for everyone. We are going to have trials and hard times, but that is what makes us stronger! We received a book in Relief Society today and I am so excited to read it! We as woman of the church need to stand a little taller, and be examples to those who are struggling. I seriously feel so much happier now then I did a couple weeks ago. Everything will be okay, everything happens for a reason. I am so grateful now for these hard trials Ryan and I have faced. I feel so blessed and I am much happier.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, He will hear our prayers."
- President Gordon B. Hinckley
"When I say do your best, I mean your very best. You are capable of so much more."
— Gordon B. Hinckley
— Gordon B. Hinckley
"Forget yourself and get to work."
— Gordon B. Hinckley
— Gordon B. Hinckley
"Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others"
— Gordon B. Hinckley
— Gordon B. Hinckley
"You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. The world must be a better place for your presence. And the good that is in you must be spread to others...."
— Gordon B. Hinckley
— Gordon B. Hinckley
"I feel to invite women everywhere to rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass."
— Gordon B. Hinckley
— Gordon B. Hinckley
Hope you all had an amazing Sunday like I did. Now I'm going to go start reading that book! :)
Love, Brielle


No comments:
Post a Comment