Monday, August 8, 2011

"We can do Hard things"

I love quotes.  They inspire me and get me thinking about life and how I can be better.   This weekend I realized something, I can do hard things.  I can!  Life isn't about living in the safe zone all the time.

Today I decided to make a change.   I feel good today, and it's been a while.  There are things in my life that I am going to work on.  Goals and dreams I want to accomplish,  I will accomplish.  











I am working on something big.  Something I have wanted to do for years.  Something I have talked myself out of doing over and over.  But I am going for it.  

I bet you all are wondering what it is? haha  Well it's a surprise...I will maybe tell you guys in a month or 2.  We will see how well everything turns out.  

Love, Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment