These are some quotes I looked up today, and they really inspired me. I love this gospel so much! Seriously I do not know where I would be without it in my life. It's so comforting to know that I can pray to my Heavenly Father and ask for guidance and comfort. I'm so so blessed to have an amazing husband. He truly is such a strong person, and so positive about life! I also feel so grateful to have such an amazing family, both mine and Ryan's family have been SO helpful and I feel so blessed.
Thank you to all our amazing friends and families that have kept us in your prayers. I feel so much love tonight! We really do appreciate it SO much. I hope if anyone else is struggling I can do the same for you. I really do love this gospel, without it I have no idea where I would be. Thanks again for all your support and love.
"Strong moral character results from consistent correct choices in the trials and testing of life. Your faith can guide you to those correct choices."
--Elder Richard G. Scott
"So where should each of us make our stand? As we demonstrate our devotion to God by our daily acts of righteousness, He can know where we stand. For all of us this life is a time of sifting and refining. We all face trials. Individual members in the early days of the Church were tested and refined when they had to decide if they had the faith . . . to put their belongings in a wagon or a pioneer handcart and travel across the American plains. Some did not have the faith. Those who did traveled 'with faith in every footstep.' In our time we are going through an increasingly difficult time of refining and testing. The tests are more subtle because the lines between good and evil are being eroded. Very little seems to be sacred in any of our public communication. In this environment we will need to make sure where we stand all of the time in our commitment to eternal truths and covenants."
--James E. Faust
"Sometime in the eternities to come, we will see that our trials were calculated to cause us to turn to our Heavenly Father for strength and support. Any affliction or suffering we are called upon to bear may be directed to give us experience, refinement, and perfection."
--Delbert L. Stapley
"Some of our struggles involve making decisions, while others are a result of the decisions we have made. Some of our struggles result from choices others make that affect our lives. We cannot always control everything that happens to us in this life, but we can control how we respond. Many struggles come as problems and pressures that sometimes cause pain. Others come as temptations, trials, and tribulations."
--L. Lionel Kendrick
"God's plan is designed so that each of us will go through many trials in our lives. Trials are His way of stretching us and helping us become as He is. Our crises will differ in magnitude and frequency, but they will continue throughout our lives. As John learned, strength to overcome these trials and return to Heavenly Father is found in the word of our testimonies."
--Paul B. Pieper
Together Forever
Love,
The Hansen's

No comments:
Post a Comment