Monday, April 11, 2011

Look who's 23!



Last week we celebrated Ryan's 23rd birthday!!  :) He thinks he is SO old now.  I would say his birthday was a hit though!  I surprised him with the whole Harry Potter hard cover set.  Let me just tell you...it's definitely true love when you buy your husband something you hate. haha  I am not a Harry Potter fan AT ALL!  But I do love my cute husband, and I knew he would flip when he saw it.  His reaction was the best part.  I wish I could have recorded it!  Anyway here are some pictures of the fun day we had.



Ryan is such a goof. lol

Ry reading his birthday card

HARRY POTTER!


I would say he had a dang good birthday.

I won't lie, it is a beautiful set of books


Ice cream Reese's and chocolate pie... umm..DELICIOUS!  Definitely a winner with my Hubby.


I hope he made a good wish! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment